Growing a New Redbridge
Redbridge Council, Metropolitan Police, Redbridge CVS, New City College and Barking & Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge CCG have published a joint Partnership Plan for 2025. Redbridge is a great place to live, but we know it can be better.
The opportunity areas that all partners will work on over the coming years are:
- Ensuring regeneration benefits our communities
- Being a great place to live as a family
- Tackling the root causes of social challenges
The key test of whether we are succeeding is whether our residents can feel and see positive changes around them. We have identified several residents – reflecting the diverse make-up of our Borough - whose lives we will follow throughout the course of this Borough plan. Every two years we will ask them for their views on how Redbridge is changing and publish the results. Read the initial case studies here.
A Great Place to Live
The changes over the last decade have provided opportunities and challenges for Redbridge. We have responded to these and will continue to do so. We want Redbridge to be a great place to live for everyone in our community. Whilst this might sound like a modest ambition, delivering on it requires bold steps to achieve it.
Our ambitions are:
- Regenerate the borough to benefit our residents and integrate new communities
- Keep the borough clean and safe
- Be a great place to live as a family
- Tackle the root causes of social challenges
- Build a brilliant Council